Welcome to the Crafty Calendar Challenge. Our challenges start on the first Saturday of every month. Please come and Join us, you might even win a prize from one of our monthly sponsors! Happy Crafting!

Friday 2 March 2018

Winner And Top 3 - February Challenge

Hi everyone and welcome to our Winner and Top 3 of our February Challenge!!! We would like to thank our fantastic sponsors - 



And





The winner of our February challenge is :-





Congratulations! and please contact me my email is on the right-hand side of the blog and don't forget to take our Winner's badge to display on your blog!!!  Now onto the Top 3 as chosen by our fabulous Design Team 







Congratulations!! fabulous creations and please take your Top 3 badge from our sidebar to display on your blogs. We will be back tomorrow for our March challenge...so see you there!!!

Hugs Sue J and the Crafty Calendar Girls xxx

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the top 3 place, a lovely suprise! I'll be adding the badge to my blog in a few minutes!! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3!
    Congrats to the others.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the prize!! Hugs beatriz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need your email address Beatriz so I can arrange your prize to be sent to you mine is Susanne2@sky.com I have also commented on your last post as well hugs Sue x

      Delete
  4. This post could not be written any better! You did a great job in this post. It was very helpful to me. Thank you for sharing this visit site

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for entering this months challenge! We look forward to seeing your fabulous creations!
xxxx